We feel communication between the client and the video production team is an important part of the creative process, whether the project lasts a day, a week or even longer. We are easy to talk to and always happy to keep you in the loop at any stage of the production.
- “Smart Exposure produced a fantastic video for us within some very tight deadlines. They listened to our ideas and then added to and improved them. The video is everything that we hoped for and more! Callum and Simon have been a pleasure to work with and made things easy for us. They were able to put people at ease whilst getting the best out of them too. I would (and already have!) strongly recommend Smart Exposure Productions to anyone looking for a reliable, imaginative and good company to produce a video.” Fran Chubb, Duchy College at Stoke Climsland.
- “Creative and efficient – a “must have combination” for any video production company and smart exposure have it by the bucket load! A very enthusiastic team to work with, they can take direction and deliver on brief and on time.”Jo Downie Director Wolf Rock Marketing
- “Smart Exposure listen. They’re creative, efficient and deliver on time -what more do you need? ” Emma Gibson, Communications Manager, Miracle Theatre
- “We commissioned Smart Exposure to make a documentary about our Dance Month activities in March 2011. The finished result far exceeded our expectations, and really captured the essence of Dance Month, its objectives and the impact that dance has on people. Callum and Simon were incredibly easy to work with – we would have no hesitation in working with them again, or in recommending them to others. Dot Peryer, Director, The Works (Dance & Theatre Cornwall Ltd.)“
- “Smart Exposure are a a great company to work with. Such a wonderful way to capture all of the fabulous activities going on in Cornwall. Fal River commissioned a series of videos highlighting the array of events the Fal River Festival this year had to offer. We are extremely pleased with the films which we feel captured the essence of the festival. The team are easy to work with and they listen and stick to the spec. A lovely way a record a memorable experience, we look forward to working with them in the future!” Emma Heard, Fal River
- “I worked closely with Callum and Simon of Smart Exposure during the filming of 12 videos for Simply Scilly and Island Marketing. We were delighted with the finished results. Throughout the planning and filming process, Callum could not have been more helpful and open for discussions. Due to lengthy spells of poor weather, island transport issues and the complexities of dealing with a committee, this was not a simple project by any means. Smart Exposure rose to the challenge
admirably and I would not hesitate to use them again.” Alasdair Moore,Tresco Estate Marketing Manager